1) kaiden will hum himself to sleep, regardless if there is someone else beside him. This stems from trying to ignore his mothers shouts. He hoped to drown her out and he’s done this since he was a very young age, the habit stuck and now does it even into his late teens.
2) When Kaiden gets angry his eyes frost over, turning a light grey with only a hint of blue.
3) He is unaware about a lot of movies and shows, his mother never allowed TV and so a lot of the classics he hasn’t seen. After being ill at Wally’s house he’s up to date on Disney movies but that’s about it.
4) Kai’s art is pretty amazing, having spent his childhood mainly locked up by his mother, the few precious moments he got away were spent with Mr Hayword, He taught him about the arts, having him sing, draw/paint and play a musical instrument of his choice. Mr Hayword was the janitor at his primary school and seeing the small boy huddled beneath one of the drum sets, decided to let the boy come in to the music room whenever he wished. As a cause of this Kaiden has a beautiful voice and can play the piano very well.
5) He likes all music but can be seen especially singing One direction, the cheesier the song, the better. Kaiden often is heard singing old rock songs and country too, he’s very laid back about what he listens to, appreciating it all.
6) He’s often left small notes to Meera, containing quotes of poetry. He finds that sometimes it puts across how he feels better than his words.
7) He has a scar running from beneath his left eye to the corner of his lip, courtesy of his mother, just like the zig zig down the length of his back. He has many cigarette burns lining his arms and chest, as well as some harsh jagged scars across his torso and arms.
8) His favourite movie is Bambi right now but the Notebook being his favourite live action film
9) He is incredibly protective of the people he cares about, if someone hurts them he will move out of his comfort zone to make sure that they aren’t bothered again.